Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Blogs, Please stick with me while I get these going

Hi All, I'm just getting things going here on this new blog, so sorry to cause any inconvenience to anyone, but soon my blogs will be seperated as my twitter account has been, we'll have ASPWired, - Hosting, Technical, Social Media

AnacortesRocks - Travel, Tourism, Social Media, Pacific Northwest,Anacortes, Bellingham, Skagit Valley, Local News

ActivismRocks - for all my activism work.

TWMembers - for all things relating to Startups

eossipov - for all those things left over and of course my Average American Woman writings and commentary.

Thank you very much for all your support, readings and comments, it's what keeps me going!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More